Sep 19, 2016

Trying out Adoramapix

Last night at Grandpa's big birthday party, Princess showed me an adorable photo book she had made of her wedding, including the bridals, shower, etc. I am a huge fan of these kinds of books, so when I received the opportunity to tell you about a company I had never heard of before, I thought it would be a great idea for all of us to see the kind of work they can do.

The company is called Adoramapix and their products look very similar to that company that ships everything in the orange envelopes. They gave me these sample pics to show you and they look pretty good so I am hoping they can make me a book with some of my favorite blog memories.

Any suggestions on what I should put in it? I was thinking maybe Dog Walker's Autism story or maybe my own wedding pics. (The kids have already made books with their stories.) My other thought was from Teach's mission.

Adoramapix is making me a book for free with my honest review, but they are also offering a 15% discount for any of my readers who would also like to give them a try. Just use this code photobook15  That code is good until November 5, 2016, and here is the link to their website Adoramapix

I should definitely have my book by then. I can't wait to show it to you!


1 comment:

Dog-Walker said...

Do you suppose that sounds like a publishing company for any story ideas? If it is, that would be great. But if it isn't, I'll just have to stick with making a website of my own that might work like I self published my story ideas. I just hope that won't lead to plagiarism.