Sep 16, 2016

Thursday Night

Today was a very long day.

There was a lot of chasing and craziness, but the hardest part started after school. I picked up the kids from the elementary school and we dropped Scout at Activity Days. Then we ran home so Curly could change into his football gear before we headed to the church for cub scouts.

We took our den to the JV football game at Bingham. It was fun to watch the game for an hour, but just before 5:00 we had to leave (it was halftime anyway) so that Curly wouldn't be late for practice. Then I ran home and got Scout and took her to dance.

It was Grandpa's birthday so my sweetie ordered pizza for dinner. We are having a big family party on Sunday, so we kept the celebration small. Baby Doll also took him for a birthday lunch at MacDonald's and the two of them spent the afternoon running around doing errands.

Then I dropped Sport at the church for his YM activity. They were helping the Special Needs Mutual with a carnival. I picked up Scout from dance and after I dropped her at the house, grabbed a piece of pizza, and changed my shirt from my Bingham jersey, I made my way back to the church for volleyball.

It took me about 15 minutes to get the rest of the floor ready to play and we started just after 7:00. The games lasted until 9:45 (I played the entire time!) and then there was cleanup...

When I got home just after 10:00, I cleaned up the kitchen and started on a project for Crafty. You know she is the President of the Cupcake Club and next week is Homecoming, so clubs are responsible for decorating a section of the halls on Friday after school. After cutting out raindrops and cupcakes and word strips, I am ready for bed.

Crafty was also helping cut while she was tutoring the Dog Walker for his Science portion of the Praxis he is taking tomorrow morning. Now it is nearly 2:00 AM and morning comes so early. Hopefully I can get Crafty to take a pic of her finished wall for you tomorrow.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Gosh, I just don't know how you do it all! I am so amazed that you are recovering from a tooth infection and you actually played a whole game along with transporting children and doing everything else you did. You are amazing and I do admire you! Blessings and hugs for you!