Sep 23, 2016

Guest Blog: Happy Halloween! from Studio C by Dog Walker

Every time, I thought it's just been recently that I got to Guest blog for Mom, but she asked me to do it, since she has to go to bed and get some rest before another busy day. Anyway, this may look familiar from last Christmas, but I thought it would be great for all of you to see a little more of the clean humor from Studio C. This one shows them doing their sketches that are related to Halloween. Since Halloween is coming up, I thought you should have a fun time watching these videos that Studio C made for Halloween. I hope you have a good laugh and a Happy Halloween!




 

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I think it will be fun to look at these. We don't get a chance to watch Studio C. Very often. Thanks for all your hard work!
Blessings and hugs~