Dec 2, 2017

The Craziness Continues...

Today officially began my commitment to Jr. Jazz basketball. Scout's team had their first practice tonight and will have their first game at 10:00 tomorrow morning. Baby Doll has it worse than that... she has her first practice and game all at the same time! Curly missed his first practice and still has a game tomorrow that he will have to leave early so he can get to Nutcracker on time.

And Nutcracker had their opening night. Crafty said it went well other than a few technical issues. She begins her job at 7:30 AM as a Jr. Jazz official, then she works until noon which will give her about 15 minutes to grab some lunch and get changed, hair and makeup done for her 1:00 call time. She also has a performance at 7:00. It's going to be a rough day for her. I will be so happy when she finally gets her driver's license.

I didn't take any pics, but my Lifecake feed came up with this amazing pic of The Beast and Little Warrior. There is nothing that touches my mother heart more than seeing the sweetness of my oldest son and his darling child. That's what makes all the stress of parenting worthwhile.


3 comments:

LeAnn said...

Yes, your craziness continues. Your children are so lucky to have be able to do these different things. It is amazing how everyone helps each other to be and do whatever needs to be done. Love the photo of your son and his baby.
Blessings and hugs~

Bossy said...

Lifecake?

Mom of 12 said...

Yes. Beauty hooked me up on it. They post pics privately and I can take any of them I want. Google it...