Dec 21, 2017

Class Parties

I've had so much fun helping out with the Christmas parties in the classes this year! Yesterday was Curly's Santa breakfast. He is in the 4th grade and they have a tradition of eating Santa waffles made with Eggos, strawberries, and whipped cream.

I'm not supposed to tell, but I'm pretty sure he ate 3 of them!


Then today was Baby Doll's class party. Twizlet and I barely got there in time after getting stuck at the grocery store. It was a good thing I had everything ready. I was in charge of a craft station and teaching 1st graders to lace a stocking was much harder than it looked. But they are so cute; we still had a great time.


Lastly, Sport just brought me this amazing nativity that he designed out of Lego. He has a real talent here. It's too bad they don't have more jobs for Master Builders. 


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

The class parties looked fun and I loved the Nativity made out of legos. You do have fun and talented children. Blessings and hugs!