Dec 30, 2017

Dinner Party

Remember a couple of weeks ago when we had our Girl Scout Christmas party? We had originally planned to do the Dinner Party badge and have the girls shop and cook for the troop, but one of our scouts was sick and couldn't make it and she had been instrumental in the planning, so we decided to put it off until today. I almost changed my mind and put it off again because things have been so crazy here, but I'm glad I didn't. The girls had so much fun!



All of our scouts were here but one, so Drama Queen took them all shopping. They were so careful with our troop money! I had to run to the pharmacy and when I got back, they were all chopping and rolling; making dessert and salad, spaghetti, and meatballs. I was so proud.


Baby Doll and I set the table for the party and when the food was finished, we all sat down to dine together. I sure love these girls. We have been together for about 8 years now and I will be so sad to see two of them age out by the end of the school year. Then next year I will lose 3 more.

They took "plating" very seriously!
Yum!

We finished our Dinner Party around 3:00, just in time for Crafty and me to run to the DMV and get her driver's license! She passed her road test this morning and just in time. Drama Queen is trying to get some of her things moved to her house this weekend. I'm so glad to have another driver.

Sorry about the sun, Crafty.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Way to go Crafty; getting that driver's license is a big one. It looks like a great troop party. You are amazing that you do all these extra things.
Blessings and hugs!