Dec 24, 2017

Gingerbread and The Forgotten Carols


I always love these last few days before Christmas! Today was Christmas Adam and we had several special activities planned. First, Sport has his cute friend over to make gingerbread houses and nativities this morning. I have almost zero talent when it comes to making these houses. Today I was helping Curly with a stable and after about 4 tries, I finally asked the Dog Walker to see if he could get it to stand up.



This afternoon we delivered grape jelly and syrup to our friends in the ward, made fudge, and took a quick trip to the emergency room (turned out to be a problem with scar tissue and no big deal). Then it was time to drive up to Cottonwood High School to see the closing night of Forgotten Carols. It was different this year from the video we have nearly worn out, but the basic story was the same and most of the kids loved it.


The hour is late and I am finishing up some embroidery I promised to a dear friend. We only have Sacrament Meeting tomorrow, so we can spend the rest of Christmas Eve with our families. I still have some wrapping to do, but most of my Christmas is good to go. Ready or not, it is coming anyway!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Always love reading your daily posts; you are a favorite of mine. Merry Christmas sweet friend and I am wishing you a wonderful celebration with your family. You are an amazing family.
Sending loving Christmas thoughts your way!