Dec 7, 2017

Hall of Fame

You know the crazy part about the Reflections videos like the one we posted yesterday of Baby Doll? I always think it makes for a quick and easy post, but then I get watching them and I just can't stop. It's so addicting... watching each of my children grow up in video.

I have lots of favorites and please forgive me if I share some of them with you off and on while Drama Queen is loading them to the YouTube channel. But this one that Crafty did a couple of years ago is definitely one of my all time favorites mostly because so many of my kids appear in it. It also shows some of their strengths and major things they were working on at the time.


2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Bring those videos on; I love them. Your have such talented and great children. Hugs for you all!

Marci said...

OH I love this one too! It is so fun to watch your kids grow and achieve new things!