Dec 26, 2017

Merry Christmas 2017

Perhaps I should have asked Santa for a new computer... I couldn't get anything to load last night. My sweetie says it is time to give up XP...


We had such a beautiful day yesterday. The kids got up at 7:00 am, but we sent them back to bed until 8:30. The first gifts opened were from Grandpa and he gave each of the younger kids a brand new coat. Since we got our white Christmas, they were very much appreciated.



The kids made short work of the gift opening and there were many smiles and a few happy tears shed when Prima Donna discovered that her new purse held a copy of her ticket from the accident that included a receipt marked "paid in full."



I got in a couple of hours of sleep before Teach and Twiz showed up and then Bossy and Gamer. I loved sharing their gifts with them a few grown-up kids at a time. The Dog Walker headed off to spend time the Cat Lover and her family. Beauty and The Beast started a fun new tradition of a Cereal Bar for dinner. They brought the weirdest kinds of cereal for the kids to try...


By 6:30 the kids were heading back to their homes and I was ready for another nap. My sleep schedule is totally messed up, but it's Christmas and I can mostly just stay home and enjoy my family and my sweetie's good cooking for the rest of the week. That's my most amazing gift of the year.


Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh if looks like such a lovely Christmas for all. I think Baby Doll looks so adorable in her new dress. I do hope you slow down a bit but I'm not sure that will happen.
Sending loving thoughts and hugs your way!