Dec 29, 2017

Baby Sitter?

Baby Doll is getting to be such a good baby sitter we might have to change her name! She loves playing with the grandbabies and taking care of them. Last night Beauty and The Beast came over for dinner. Little Warrior wasn't feeling very well and he coughed and fussed until Beauty put him in the car seat and Baby Doll gave him a bottle. He settled right down and went to sleep. I hear he is feeling much better today.


We are missing Twizlet and her sweet and sassy personality. She is in Orlando visiting with her other grandparents for the Christmas holiday. Of course Teach and Twiz are with her. They video chat with us every day and rumor has it that when I come on she "kisses" the phone. I don't know if that is true, but she sure had a big smile for Baby Doll! They will be back home tomorrow, just in time to help Drama Queen move into her house.


Prima Donna is also making a move back to the valley and taking a break from school for a while. She is currently looking for a job if anyone knows of anything local.

I spent 4 hours today at basketball practice, 2 for Scout and 2 for Sport. Yeah, call me crazy, but I agreed to coach both of their teams. Who knows? Maybe it will improve my game...

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh those grandbabys are adorable. I love the nurturing personality of little girls. I'm sure you will be happy to have your daughter back closer. How fun for your other daughter to be moving into the home.
Blessings and hugs!