Jun 21, 2013

Our Finished Treasure Boxes

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I told you we were making treasure boxes with my Girl Scout troop? Well, I promised to show you our finished projects. Baby Doll is so proud of hers!

The first thing we did was stain the outside and the inside with a finish that had urethane mixed in. Then the girls brought them back inside and cut pieces of felt to fit the interior. I made them some little patterns first to make that easier.

The last thing they did was glue the mirror to the top. Then they had to let the glue dry a little so the mirror wouldn't slip.

They were very pleased and proud of the finished projects!

Have I told you how much I love being a Girl Scout leader? It's days like this that make it all worth it.



1 comment:

LeAnn said...

The pictures and project are just way sweet.
Blessings!