May 27, 2022

Smile Brilliant - Time to Get Your Head Right

You all know I have been working with Smile Brilliant and their marketing team to tell you about some of their new products. Well, apparently, my sweetie didn't know, and it just so happened that he was brushing his teeth a couple of weeks ago and I was straightening up the bedroom when we had the following conversation.

"I think I need a new head for this electric toothbrush," he mumbled with the head still churning up foam in his mouth. 

"What?"

He pulled the toothbrush out of his mouth. "I think it's time for me to replace the head on this electric toothbrush." He turned the brush back on and flipped little water droplets all over the mirror. "This is actually the best electric toothbrush I have ever had." He paused for a moment, thinking. "And that's really saying something!"

He's right, there have been many of various brands.

"I think you did a review on it," he says, flipping it over. "It's a cariPRO..."

But he was wrong. HE did a review on it! 

That was back in 2019 and that toothbrush looks almost as good as new. I promise it still does a great job, because if it didn't, my sweetie would have been asking for a new electric toothbrush, not a new head. 


You definitely want to head over to Smile Brilliant and check this one out. We are also getting close to the drawing day for our 30-day supply of their new Adult Probiotic. You can comment on Princess's post or this one and we will get your name in. 

Good luck! Drawing will be held on Memorial Day. 

**My sweetie received 4 free heads for his toothbrush for letting me share his somewhat embarrassing moment. Just a reminder that his CariPRO has been under twice a day use for about three years and it is still amazing!

1 comment:

Dog-Walker said...

I need a dentist appointment.