Jul 21, 2016

Time for the Veil

Crafty modeling the veil.
Princess's wedding is coming up so fast now! We are only about 3 weeks out and we still have so much to do. This weekend she is getting her bridal pictures done (after her big bridal shower on Saturday). I still have to make her a little white jacket for her shoulders, but at least I don't have to make her a veil.

The director of our dance studio loves to make her long-time students a veil when they get married. The problem was that she didn't know Princess was getting married until just over a week ago and she was heading to girls' camp at the time. She was pretty clear that she would not be able to get it done until the first of August since she was planning to be out of town.

Then she called me today and asked if I could come by and get it before she left at 6:00 for her trip since Princess was at work. It is beautiful! Crafty wanted to model it for you. It will probably look a little different over the dress than over her yoga pants, but she still looks like a cute bride.

I wonder how it will look on Princess?

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How exciting!!!

LeAnn said...

How fun is that; I loved it! I especially love the model, modeling it! 💕Hugs!