Jul 8, 2016

Our Staycation

Since my sweetie and I took our trip to Boston/New Jersey, we are giving the kids a staycation this year and that time is now. We have tried to do some fun things in between dealing with the floor, Sport's swimming commitment, and Dog Walker's job.

This morning we took them to the Lehi Seven Peaks. We got there right as it opened and that made for really short lines. We signed into the first Laser Tag group and then the 3 little ones ran for the go-karts while everyone else played miniature golf.

I was surprised that Baby Doll was right at the 48" mark so she could do pretty much everything. And with all Sport's growing this last couple of months, he is way over the mark, so he had to do all grownup stuff.

The kids love the Hopper ride and the airplanes. I actually got a hole-in-one on the miniature golf course, but then Curly hit his ball into the little lake and it was easier to give him mine than to go looking for another one.

Right after the massive laser tag game, we grabbed lunch and headed for the hotel so the Dog Walker could get ready for work.

This afternoon, the kids and I went swimming and we played water volleyball. Now, like every other vacation, I'm ready for a nap.


2 comments:

Cindy said...

Sometimes a staycation is exactly what you need! I love them!

LeAnn said...

I really like this idea and it does look like you had a great day! Wished blessings for all and hugs!