Feb 9, 2017

Ramblings

Crafty seems to be living the charmed life lately. Even running on only a couple of hours of sleep and without having a chance to really practice her presentation, this cute girl earned a Silver at the FCCLA Regional Competition. At least she can relax about that now for a minute and get on to the Sweethearts Week activities.

Silver!

In other news, Teach keeps telling me she is about ready to have this baby...

I'm just hoping she isn't serious about having her on Saturday when we are supposed to be helping Crafty enjoy her very first date! Not really, we would be thrilled no matter when Miss Twizlet decides to make her appearance. Packages come to my house every day either in the mail or from a neighbor just for that sweet babe. They get more stuff than I do and it's my house!
Teach is almost ready!

I had to get the cookie order in by 10:00 tonight and I finally hit submit about 9:20. It was more than a little stressful. The thing about it is that we are doing 4 cookie booths this year so I had to get extras, but if we don't sell them all, we just have to pay for them; they can't be returned. It's always a guessing game because we never know what people are going to want. It seems to change every year.

I can't disappoint these cuties by not getting the cookie order done.
And I am rambling...

I've been running on 4 hours of lousy sleep today and I'm not feeling very coherent at the moment. Tomorrow is Baby Doll's Operetta and I want to be wide awake so I can see her stellar performance as well as those costumes I worked on all last week although I did already get a little post it note pad as a thank you for all my help...




1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am excited for the little one to arrive! Of course, the ffirst date is a big one. Love the photos on this one; I still don't know how you do it all! Blessings and hugs~