Feb 18, 2017

Another Friday

I hesitate to tell you that I spent almost the entire day getting ready for my tax appointment. It really shouldn't take that long! The appointment was at 8:00 and by 3:00, I was doing so well I decided to take a break... Scout and I drove out to the DMV to get new plates for this little beater car we got for Crafty.

Really, it's not that bad, but it looks like the same car Princess's old boyfriend used to drive, so every time I pull up to the house my mind immediately goes to "What's he doing here?" especially since he is still serving his mission in Minnesota for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I even decided I had time for groceries so we stopped at Sam's. The kids were very grateful to have milk again...
Sure love this guy!

Our tax appointment ran smoothly except for the hiccup about Prima Donna's school expenses. Her phone is broken and that makes it incredibly hard to get hold of her, but even without those final numbers, we should still be getting a nice refund. We celebrated by stopping at Red Robin for a late dinner before we went home.

Can I please have a few minutes to relax now?




1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I think the stop at Red Robin for dinner was the perfect end to your tax day! Hugs~