Feb 26, 2017

Cookie Day!

Today was it... time to pick up all the Girl Scout cookies from the warehouse. This year we had just over 4000 boxes of cookies and that meant 3 tall pallets. Thankfully my friends brought along a trailer to haul them all back to my house.


Slowly the girls from the troop have picked up their orders and the house is looking a little more reasonable. We didn't get any delivered. By the time the troop coolies were all collected, it was time to get ready for stake conference and by the time we got home it was after 9:00 pm.


Guess it will be a few days (weeks, months... who knows?) before we have our living room back. If you need a treat, you know where to find me. Otherwise, I will see you next week.



1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh, my gosh, you have to win a prize for this one. Is there such a thing? You are such a worker woman; you are so fantastic. Big hugs for this one and I will see you soon.