Mar 11, 2016

Looking Forward to the Weekend

It's been so nice to have a bit of a down week. I still have the basketball tournament this weekend and our team will be playing tomorrow night. If we win we will have another game on Saturday morning.

I have almost all of the Girl Scout cookies delivered now and I even managed to sell most of our gluten-free cookies to another troop. But Bossy still has some extras so I guess we are going to set up a booth on Saturday. If our team plays, she will have to do most of it without me. I'm sure she can get Drama Queen to help her. Our scheduled time is from 9:00 - 12:00 at the WalMart Market on 9800 and Bangerter. So stop by and say hello if you live close by. I'm hoping a couple of hours will be long enough to sell everything extra.

Scout and Crafty have a dance competition this weekend, so they will be busy most of the day. I sometimes try to get to one competition a year. They are so expensive and I hate paying $10 to see 3 minutes of performing. I'm also committed to attend the one up at Weber in April, so I probably won't go to this one.

Tonight Bossy and I ran down to the Cindy Lane building and committed to having our boys sell Scouting Expo tickets in April. Then I dropped her off and we agreed to meet a bit later at the library for their craft night. The kids enjoyed making St. Patrick's Day bracelets and cards. I wanted to take some pics for you, but my phone was nearly dead so you will have to settle for these taken after we got home.


I'm glad they moved baseball tryouts to the 19th, but the boys were all freaking out about the fact that they will be held at the high school inside the gym. I'm sure they will be very different from what we have seen in past years. I'm going to have 4 kids playing ball this spring and Bossy will have 5. I could literally spend every weekday evening at the park and still not see half the games.

Fortunately, we have a few more weeks before that craziness begins. Then I can guarantee there won't be any down weeks.

2 comments:

Denise said...

enjoy your weekend.

LeAnn said...

Wow, I do hope you have a sweet weekend. What a busy life you always have. You are amazing and your family is an awesome one.
Blessings and hugs!