Mar 3, 2016

Guess Who is Cavity Free!

Not me.

It's Baby Doll! I was going over her kindergarten paperwork anticipating the orientation next week when I noticed we hadn't gotten a signature from the dentist. So I called their office to see if they would be willing to give us the signature we needed. That's when they reminded me we were actually overdue on our cleanings and of course they had an opening that afternoon.

Baby Doll was a trooper and since we were the first appointment after lunch, they weren't even running late. After this cute hygienist cleaned her teeth, the dentist came in to check her for cavities. The good news is that she doesn't have any. The bad news is that her salivary gland is acting up again.

I was glad she had the headset still on for the movie. She didn't hear me admit that I needed the number again for the oral surgeon. We'll be seeing him on Friday. Hopefully it will be nothing.

I'll let you know.



2 comments:

Denise said...

yea baby doll.

Anonymous said...

I am curious as to why you need a signature from the dentist for school?