Aug 30, 2014

We Sure Missed You, Teach!

Remember a long time ago when I told you that Teach was into taking selfies long before that word was even invented?

I had to smile today when I was kicking myself for not taking any pics at the swim party for Sport's football team and their families tonight.

My photo gallery in my phone is full of new selfies of Teach and whatever sibling she happened to recruit at the time. It's been awfully fun having her back home with us! She and Baby Doll are best of friends again.

We have had a lot of time to be together this week, shopping, cleaning the house, and running errands. It's just fun to be with her and to talk and laugh.

So glad you are home, Teach!






1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I love all the cute pictures. It is awesome to have those missionaries home.
Blessings to you all!