Aug 20, 2014

Lego Crew

If there is one thing my boys can always agree on, it is that Legos are awesome! Curly got a couple of new sets for his birthday last week and they just couldn't wait to begin putting them together. I love it when they have a common goal and they are playing nicely with each other.

Since Curly is just a 1st grader, he still has trouble reading and Sport often comes to his rescue. They spent a couple of hours building these cars and then driving them around the house. It's so nice to have them using their brains and their creativity.

When I was helping them clean their room and reorganize things last weekend, Sport made an interesting comment. Curly asked him if he wanted to keep the instructions for the Lego set he got for his birthday. Sport shook his head and said, "I always build it the way the instructions say the first time, but then I throw them away so the next time I can build it my own way."

He's definitely a master builder and a creative thinker.

Now if I could just get him to stop leaving those little tiny blocks on the stairs...




2 comments:

Dog-Walker said...

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!

LeAnn said...

Lego building is amazing and my grandchildren love to build with legos. I actually need to buy some more. Yes, it is nice when they don't leave any of the small pieces around to crunch with your feet.
Blessings for all!