Aug 25, 2014

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

I'm sure you have all heard about the Ice Bucket challenge by now! The theory being that you can make a donation or have a bunch of water poured on your head. Well, my awesome little nephew, Mark, decided to nominate me. Since Princess received a totally unrelated nomination, she and I decided to do it together. Then soon a bunch of the kids joined in.

I hope you enjoy our little videos. And if you get a sec, go back and read the Dog Walker's guest blog from yesterday. We have talked before about him impersonating me. I think it's funny that he believes you can't tell because our writing styles are so not similar! :)

It was also Teach's Homecoming speech today, but I will save that part for tomorrow since I'm on a time limit for these challenges.





1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Way fun but I am not sure I am up for the ice water dump. It was fun to watch.
Blessings for this one!