Apr 18, 2013

A Little Randomness

I'm feeling a bit random tonight and a lot burned out! The Dog Walker started a new job at Wal Mart about a month ago, stocking shelves three nights a week. He works the graveyard shift on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. You would think that might mean I could get more sleep since he is gone those nights and I don't have anyone up to help with homework (except Prima Donna)...

But no, it doesn't work that way. Instead when the first of the week rolls around, he is used to staying up all night so that is when he wants to do his homework. This 3:00 AM thing just doesn't work for me when I have to get up early and get kids off to school.

In fact, it's carpool week for me (you know how much I hate the carpool!) so that means I have to be coherent and ready to drive at 7:00 AM.

I sent the Dog Walker off to bed about 20 minutes ago so I could give you a quick post. I thought it might be fun to pull up a few old totally unrelated pics and tell you what I remember. Teach used to do that for me once in a while, so I guess I can do it by myself...maybe...


This first one is a cute pic of Bossy and Gamer and baby Taco. Aren't they cute!?


Oh the Dog Walker will be so mad at me for choosing this picture! When he was little he just loved Barney. One day at the mall he had a chance to hug his hero in person. These funny pictures were taken by him in 2007 right out of his scrapbook. Without Teach's step-by-step instructions, this is probably how I would be scanning pictures too!

Another one from the same year. This is his cute Halloween costume I made. Except he forgot his cowboy hat!



 Sweet little Princess and baby Scout about Christmastime, 2005.
The Drama Queen and Teach just being so silly! I always warned Teach that she shouldn't pull a silly face in almost every picture she ever had taken. Because someday somebody might just put them on the blog...

Good thing she can't read blogs on her mission.

And with that, I bid you good night!

No comments: