Jun 5, 2021

Sport's Senior Parade

Graduation keeps on going...

Yesterday was Sport's Senior Parade. We had to drop Scout off for 9th grade Lagoon Day, so we showed up at the Equestrian Park for staging literally 1st. Sport didn't really want to be first, so we convinced the 2nd person there that she and her dad should ride on his Harley and lead the parade. 

We spent the hour we waited for others to arrive by decorating my car. Who knew that I would NOT be able to attach a magnet to my car?!! We tied the banner to the front as planned and then I pulled the paper tape out of the First Aid kit so we could tape some other things on the mirrors and handles. I thought it looked pretty good, but I didn't think to take any pictures. Fortunately, Dog Walker, Grandpa and my sweetie were sitting on the parade route waiting for us to drive by. 

Dog Walker filmed us on Marco Polo for Puppy Lover, so please ignore the audio, but enjoy us as we made our Senior Debut (Not me!! Sport!! ok, almost...)



No comments: