Jun 10, 2021

Guest Blog: Knee Surgery by Gamer (sorta)

I'm  not sure Gamer has ever written a post for me before and I have to confess that I suggested to him that I would love to have him write a post when he was pretty groggy. I took his lack of a quick "no" to mean it was ok for me to borrow his Facebook post and embellish it a little. Bossy even provided the pics, so hopefully I won't be in too much trouble.
Gamer has had trouble with his knees for as long as I have known him, and finally the day came to have them fixed.
Well today has been a very interesting day. Had knee surgery this morning (lateral release) on my right knee. Went in at 0745 got home around 1340. Been in and out of sleep almost all day. 💤

Skittles isn't feeling well either. He's been running a fever of over 100. Bean Dip  moved back home for the summer and wants to get a job so he can save up for a car. 
Taco had been working and saving. Burrito has been annoying as usual. Love these kids and very grateful for Bossy who supports my weird decisions and loves me all the same.

(That sounds so different after I substituted the blog names in.😉) is Crafty had Crumbl cookies delivered in an effort to cheer Gamer up. According to Bossy, he has had a steady stream of visitors with well wishers all day.
Good to be popular!!

Get well soon, Gamer. Our playful banter is a lot more fun when you aren't injured.

1 comment:

Sarvodaya Hospital said...

Sarvodaya Hospital Super Speciality Hospital provides best knee replacement surgery in faridabad, India. Get information about Knee Surgery, procedure, precautions, etc. Book online appointment.