Jun 11, 2021

I Really am that Mean...

I told you yesterday about Gamer's surgery, but he is not the only one to see a doctor this week. Since it is the first week of summer, I typically try to get all that stuff done. I'm not mean, it just makes sense to schedule things when they don't have to miss school. 

So Sport saw the dentist on Monday (Curly was in last Friday, but we won't count that). Sport will be back in the office in a few weeks to take care of some problems. On Tuesday, Scout saw the podiatrist. He had promised to take care of her ingrown toenails after volleyball season, but she didn't need another reason to skip school, so we waited until now.
Baby Doll did more that see the dentist on Wednesday. After 90 excruciating minutes in the chair, including a deep filling that wouldn't get numb, she just wanted to sleep it off.
"Mom is so mean."
On Thursday, I took Scout to the dentist. NO cavities!! She would have done the happy dance if her toes were up to it.

This weekend is the dance recital and Curly is playing in a baseball tournament, so we are busy, but Curly, Scout, and Sport will still be getting their 2nd COVID vaccines. 

I really am that mean.


No comments: