Feb 13, 2016

All Ready to Go

Everything is ready!

I can't believe the day is finally upon us. We started setting up for the reception at 2:00 and we didn't leave the church until 8:00. Then we still had to go over to the smaller church to set up for the luncheon. It was much quicker, of course, but at this point every minute counts.

And now it's almost time. I'm hoping to get a few hours of sleep, so I will just leave you with some pictures of our fun decorations. Drama Queen put in SO much time painting and planning. She was definitely the hero here. Tomorrow I will show you everything.





1 comment:

LeAnn said...

wow, it looks lovely! Having to decorate two different areas is a lot. I love how you always get it done. You have such an awesome family.
Blessings and hugs for you all!