Feb 5, 2014

Guest Blog: My Vacation with the Chick fil A Cow by Sport

One day the Chick-Fil-A Cow made a goal. He wanted to go to all the states. He did not want to go alone so he went over to Chick-Fil-A. At the same time, I was having chicken minis for breakfast at Chick-fil-A. He asked me to come with him. I asked my mom and she said, “Yes!” That evening, I stayed at Chick-fil-A and talked to the Cow. (I was off track so we had three weeks for our trip.) I was so happy!! We planned to leave in the morning. I went home and packed my bags. I barely slept. I could not wait for tomorrow!

I woke early and went to Chick-fil-A. After our chicken biscuit sandwiches, we hopped into his black and white spotted plane and we were off. We started in Utah but the Cow’s jet went rocket speed. We were flying so fast!
Just then the temple came into view and we barely made it over the top. The wind was in my face and the Cow plane was awesome! We turned and flew turbo.

A few minutes later I heard a loud noise. The engine had just exploded! The Cow put a parachute on the plane but we landed in the middle of the Arizona desert. Luckily, the Cow had a few extra parts so we got the engine going again. In minutes, we were flying and we turned East. We flew but by Texas the Cow was sweating. I was too maybe because the engine was overheating. So we quickly turned North. When we got to North Dakota, we saw Mt. Rushmore, but the plane was too fast!! We shot right through George Washington’s mouth! The Cow pressed the brakes just in time. We turned around and flew out, but this time around the mountain. We were off again.

After a few minutes, we were in Minnesota. Just then a huge jet flew in front of us, barely missing our plane. But if to be enough trouble, the back wing was damaged and we started to fall. SPLASH!! We had landed in one of the Great Lakes. The Cow pulled a floatie around the plane. Then I surprised him. It was getting late so I showed him a bunch of Chick-fil-A sandwiches I had brought along in a cooler. He thanked me, then we ate and fell asleep as our plane slowly floated to the shore.

I woke up and we were flying again. The Cow and fixed the plane and started our journey again. I asked him where we were but I didn’t need to. I looked down and saw a racing stadium. “The Indy 500!” I said. “Let’s go!” said the Cow. We got front row seats. The cars were off! We watched a long time, eating more Chick-fil-A sandwiches from the cooler. Eventually it was the final lap. The Cow leaned over to see the cars go by and he fell! He landed on a race car! I raced to the plane. I flew the plane up and grabbed him from the car and we turned the plane East again.

We sailed over several states and made it to New York! “Woah! Statute of Liberty! We barely missed it!” We flew in circles for a minute and then we headed South. Along the way, we ran out of oil and landed next to some bears in North Carolina. We filled up and flew away just in time! We flew away, but a storm rolled in and we had no idea where we were. Then we scraped something. We hit a road. Screeching to the end we saw “Chick-fil-A” on a sign. “We are in Hapeville, Georgia!” I said. “That’s the first Chick-fil-A!” said the Cow. We each bought a spicy chicken sandwich and some waffle potato fries and climbed back in the plane.

In Florida we got stuck on a roller coaster, but we finally made it out. We turned West and sailed above the clouds. A while later, we heard jazz music. “We are above Louisiana,” I said. “We get jazz music on our trip too,” said the Cow. We got really hot again and we turned Northwest. We flew until we saw the Oregon Ducks stadium. Then we went turbo again! But it was a bad decision! A storm had started in Seattle. We flew and a strike of lightening hit the Space Needle. The Cow freaked out and turned Southeast.

We saw Idaho and we stopped and got a few potatoes so we could make some waffle potato fries back at Chick-fil-A. We decided we needed a cool off so we headed for Alaska and built an igloo. Then to warm back up we went to Hawaii and learned the hula. Then it was time to go back to Utah. On our way back we stopped at a Broncos game. They won, of course! It was so fun!

It Utah we went back to Chick-fil-A. As we climbed off the plane, I thanked the Cow. The best three weeks of my life had been my vacation with the Chick-fil-A Cow. After such a grand adventure there was only one thing left to do…eat some Chick-fil-A Nuggets for lunch!



3 comments:

Marci said...

Wow! What a fun story! I had chick-fil-a for lunch yesterday and thought of y'all!

Denise said...

Lol, very funny.

LeAnn said...

Oh my gosh, that was such a fun creative story. I think you are going to be a great writer and illustrator of your books.
Blessings for this very entertaining story.