Dec 15, 2021

Ward Christmas Party

Dog Walker pointed out to me yesterday that with all the work we did to plan and hold the Ward Christmas Party last week, I didn't post about it. So here I am, writing a post for you.

Our theme was the Polar Express and my sweetie and Curly cut and sanded 24 of these beautiful blocks (my friend did the vinyl) as table decorations and then as a gift for the youth.
My friend, Camille was in charge of the table decorations.  She cut all of these cute little green trees by hand for over 200 place settings.

Lots of decorations...
Lots of people.
Our cute Primary kids sang. That's Baby Doll in the gray shirt in the middle.
Our awesome conductor...
Missionaries!!
Good food, good friends, and a great time had by all.
Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

A lot of work went into that! Looks like it was a wonderful event.

LeAnn said...

It looks like a super ward Christmas Party. You will be doing these again. Once successful always asked to do it again.
Way to go girl!
Hugs!