Dec 12, 2021

Bits and Pieces

Our Saturday was full!

We started with an 8:30 AM indoor soccer game. Skittles, Little Warrior, and Little Squire are all playing on the same team and their last game was a great way to begin the day.
It was a bit chaotic...
Then I had 2 hours of Cooking Training. Probably the most interesting thing that came out of that was learning about the new cookie.
Don't worry, I will catch you in January to buy some.

Then we were off to Curly's basketball game. No pics since I'm the coach. We had a great game and a nice win.

Baby Doll played her game at the same time, so my sweetie went that direction. Scout was refereeing at a different school. Lot's of chasing!!

This is the first time in a decade that we have not been involved in South Pointe Ballet's production of The Nutcracker.
They comped us tickets because of my work on the ZAP grant, so we all went but my sweetie. 
It was fun to just watch and not stress. They did a great job.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Looks like alot to do in one day. You do have a busy life.
Blessings and hugs!