Nov 18, 2021

Traveling as Two - Alhambra

Tuesday morning dawned bright and early, but we didn’t see it. We were still sound asleep. It seemed vacation fatigue had set in and we were more than happy to spend our day near the condo. I took out a couple of the little braids since I was tired of looking bald in all my pictures. 
We watched a little TV while we slowly started packing for our flight on Wednesday. It wasn't long before we got bored and drove half a mile to the Walmart. Somehow I was out of Dramamine again. Seems I used it pretty often on the ship.
Back at the condo, we decided to try out our shuffleboard skills (turns out I didn’t have any...).
Did you know it used to be called "shoveboard"?

After playing for half an hour, we decided to read the rulebook in the bottom of the bag.
Then we started over...😆

Nearby was a little Puerto Rican restaurant that we had been wanting to try. Just so you know, their Greek salad is not authentic; it has lettuce.

It was fun and really different!

My  sweetie loved the flan, but my tres leches cake was bought packaged from the grocery store. Good thing they only charged me 3 bucks for it.

Back at the condo, we put up our feet and turned on the Hallmark channel. It took me two hours to take them all out.
Home tomorrow!




No comments: