Mar 14, 2021

Traveling as Two - Heading for Home

The time had finally come for us to leave the Great Lakes and this beautiful state of Minnesota. I never really thought of it as beautiful before, but I have definitely changed my mind. Silver Bay, Duluth; I had no idea.

We gathered up early since we had way too many bags to take to the airport. Minneapolis has a little subway that takes you right from the rental cars to the terminals. That helped some.

After we got all 4 bags checked, we breathed a sigh of relief and still had a little time to wander before boarding.

Isn't it amazing what you can find in a vending machine? This one has all kinds of makeup and personal items. 


After an uneventful flight, we are finally home for a minute. We had a little time to catch up with the grandkids before heading out again tomorrow. Stay tuned for our next adventure. 

2 comments:

Dog-Walker said...

I would bet traveling on a plane is exhausting, even though I never did that in my life.

LeAnn said...

The last photo is the best. You did have quite the adventure. I loved following it. Happy you are home.
Hugs~