Mar 21, 2021

Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine

If you remember, I had Covid-19 way back in October 2020. Since I believe that having the virus builds up a certain amount of immunity, I have not been fighting and clawing my way to the front of the vaccine line. Then our governor announced that all adults will be eligible starting next week. 

My sweetie was still unconvinced when I made us appointments at Revere Health, but when the time came, he climbed in the car with me.

We couldn't find anywhere close by that could help us this week, so we drove over an hour to get a shot.

I was nervous as we walked into the building, but I wasn't going to tell my sweetie that. We signed in and then each of us was taken to a different nurse. My sweetie didn't even need a bandaid!

We got Moderna, so that means another "shot date" next month. So glad these vaccines will finally bring the pandemic to its knees.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Way to go girl! I got the Moderna too and I'm so happy to have the final shot. It feels good not to have to worry so much.
Blessings and hugs!