Mar 18, 2021

Since We Got Home

We have beens home for a few days now and we have been so busy! Scout has been busy learning to drive although since I am her teacher, I haven't taken any pics. She and Baby Doll have also been working on a Girl Scout Journey so that Baby Doll can earn her Bronze Award. Thank goodness we are finished selling cookies.

Scout and I have been trying out some new recipes; check out this chicken and dill sauce. And of course the homework...there is always the homework.

Curly has been playing tons of baseball, learning to play the piano, and choosing something he wants to earn from Scheels. Sounds like the Personal Management merit badge to me.

Baby Doll is working on her cooking skills as well. She made these yummy cupcakes for St. Patrick's Day.


Sport has other things on his mind...    

So busy.

Almost makes me wish I were back on the beach.




2 comments:

Dog-Walker said...

Or, maybe you wish you were just back on going on Marriage Vacations with Dad!😉

LeAnn said...

You do have a busy life and I am happy you had a nice getaway. I am amazed at all that you accomplish and how much the children are learning with different skills.
Blessings and hugs to all!