Dec 6, 2020

Traveling Together: Kolob Canyon

Our last day in St. George; some had to hurry back home and others wanted to see a few more things. My sweetie and I ended up in a car with just Baby Doll and Curly. We wanted to finish the last Evil Librarians book together and make one final stop.

I had heard of Kolob Canyon, but I don't remember ever going there. My sweetie had heard that it was well worth the detour. 

We were definitely not disappointed! Their Visitor's Center was closed and there were signs posted that said they were not taking fees, but I would have gladly paid.

The view was stunning!!

The kids went on a short hike and we took some time to enjoy the view and read the signs. 

God has given us such a beautiful world! I'm so grateful for our opportunities to see it and share it with our children.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I loved the photos of your visit to Kolob Canyon. We do live in a beautiful world. Thanks for sharing your adventure.
Blessings and hugs for all!