Dec 23, 2020

Christmas in Color

We had SO much fun at Christmas in Color tonight even though we ended up waiting in line for about 30 minutes to see all the lights since our timeslot had been sold out. 


Bossy's family (except for Gamer) came with us and we were a full van of 12. (Sorry about the bad pic.)

I just realized that I only took 3 actual pics for you since I spent a good part of my time sending Marco Polos to my kids who couldn't be with us. 


I was hoping to brighten things up a little for all of us, but mostly for our sweet Teach who is so far away in New Jersey. Her body has rejected the tiny life they saw on the ultrasound less than 2 weeks ago. We are all grieving with her but we know the Lord has a bigger and better plan for us than we know.

Please send prayers and warm thoughts for her little family.




1 comment:

LeAnn said...

The Christmas in Color is really close to us. We saw it last year. I think they have newer things this year. I'm so sad for your daughter and I will send forth prayers for her little family.
Have a wonderful Christmas eve day!
Hugs~