Dec 4, 2020

Review: Oliver the Ornament Audio Book Series

The very first thing we noticed about this fun new Christmas series were the vibrant and unique pictures.


My experience with audio books has mostly been of the grownup variety (no pictures), so I was surprised and pleased with how much fun it was to hold my little 20-month-old grandson on my lap while I told him parts of the story.


Honestly, he was too little to sit still while I read all the words, but he was interested in the pictures and will definitely grow into this story until he can read it himself.


The text was definitely more engaging for a 3-year-old.


As much as I love holding an actual paper book in my hands and sharing it with the kids, I know that they are growing up in a world where technology is more normal for them than paper. These holiday electronic books would be a fun addition to your current family traditions.

To order a set of your own, click here.

***For my honest review, I was given audio copies of the first 4 books.***

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Thanks for the review on this one. I loved the photos of your holding your precious grandchild. I like that there are audio books for children on line. This does look like a good one.
Sending hugs for you two!