Dec 29, 2020

Review: Piano Pass by LessonFace

We have been so excited to try out the Piano Pass by LessonFace! We began with a short one-on-one lesson for Baby Doll. We accidentally signed up for this lesson without understanding that the teacher we chose taught Piano Pass lessons, but her individual lessons were not included. She graciously agreed to give Baby Doll a 15-minute lesson just so she could get started.

I was amazed at how much she could learn in just 15 minutes!

Our first real Piano Pass lesson was for Curly. We had trouble figuring out how to sign on (remember that I am technically challenged...), and when we finally had it all up and running, he was about 10 minutes late. The classes are basically taught over Zoom and his teacher, Beverly, was helpful and caring. It was a group lesson and there were two other kids in the class besides Curly.

We liked Beverly right from the start. She was so patient with me when I realized that I had not printed all of the packets and she waited while I headed to the office to complete the task. Within minutes, Curly was playing Mary Had a Little Lamb and Jingle Bells. She even gave him an extra 10 minutes when all was over to make sure he got every minute. 


I highly recommend this program and particularly Beverly Cashin as a teacher. Our only problem with this awesome system is that there are not very many classes taught later in the day for beginners although they assure me they are adding new classes all the time and that should be remedied quickly. 

Curly has never been interested in learning the piano since he already plays the tenor sax, but he has been practicing all week and looking forward to his second lesson tomorrow. 

I'm sure that you could find the ideal teacher for you or a family member on LessonFace as well. Just click here and you can easily begin your search. I'm so glad we did! It's a great way to beat those January blues. Check out this fun video made by LessonFace.



1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I love the idea of taking piano lessons over Zoom. I think it is awesome you are having the children do this one.
Blessings and hugs!