Dec 13, 2020

Gingerbread Houses

A few years ago, Bossy wanted to start a new tradition. She wanted to get everyone together the evening of the Christmas Devotional and make gingerbread houses.
Now obviously, with the pandemic, we weren't able to get everyone here, but she arranged for people to bring soup, my sweetie made bread, and everyone brought their own house kits and some extra candy.
We had so much fun!
Look how cute they turned out.
My sweetie and I made a lighthouse in honor of our trip to Oregon last month.
It looks like my photographer missed a couple of people. But Bossy, Drama Queen, and Scout all made amazing houses as well.
This one is probably Scout's.
We all hope you have a Merry Christmas and a sweet new year!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, that is an awesome family tradition. We were going to do one and then gave the materials to our daughter and family. I loved all the fun photos of your creations.
Blessing and hugs!