Feb 16, 2019

Welcome to BYU!

Crafty was so excited to get an email today from BYU! Some of her friends had already heard from them and she was starting to get a little nervous about her application. I have helped my kids put together many, many scholarship and admissions applications and I have never see one as difficult as the one for BYU.


Another time I will tell you about my adventure with BYU, but so far, Crafty is the only one to even bother to put in an application there. To be fair, she has already received a letter of welcome from Utah State as well as 2 scholarships to help her get settled in Logan, so I don't know what she will choose to do. Those two schools are the only ones in Utah that offer the dietetics major and she would like to become a dietician, so it will likely be whichever one can give her the best offer.

Honestly, I'm just proud of her. She is an amazing girl with so much ahead of her as she gets ready to graduate from high school. Her Sterling Scholar interview is on Tuesday, so scholarship money from that venture will certainly help with her decision as well.

Congrats, Crafty! May all your dreams and wishes come true.

2 comments:

Dog-Walker said...

Crafty, if you choose BYU, you might like to go see the Studio C show. It's not persistent, it's suggesting.

LeAnn said...

Hi Crafty, I do hope you choose Byu. Of course, that is because I gratuated from there in nursing. I love that campus. I have two daughters that went there, also. Right now most of my grandchildren that are of age to go to college are trying to get in BYU-Idaho. All of my own children went there except for my oldest son.
Anyway, good luck on getting into the school that works the best for you.
Blessings and hugs!