Feb 14, 2019

Sharing Pictures

Today Twizlet and I were coloring in the office when Gamer brought Skittles in to play with us for an hour or two. It wasn't long before he wanted to participate in whatever it was that we were doing, so I grabbed a clean sheet of paper and traced his little hand. Twizlet was pretty excited to make a "turkey" out of her hand as well, so I traced it next. Then, just for fun, I traced my own over the top of them. When I was finished, I held out the paper to Twizlet and asked her to show it to Skittles.

"Show the picture we made to Skittles."

"Yes... show him the picture."

"Look what an awesome job we did, Skittles!"

"It's OK... let him see it."

Oh no!

It looks like Skittles is planning to eat our turkeys.

 ...and it's not even Thanksgiving.

Happy Valentine's Day!!💕

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh, this is a precious narrative. I love these adorable photos of your babies.
Have an extra particular Valentine moment with your family and sweetie.
Blessings and hugs!