May 11, 2018

Chick-fil-A Murray Loves Moms

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Chick-fil-A? Oh right, only about 100 times! 😋

Well, let me make that 101. On Tuesday, Bossy entered one of those Facebook contests about moms on CFA Murray's post. Honestly, she said such nice things about me, I asked her to copy it over so I could share it with you.

My mom, Sandy Christensen, is an amazing role model. She has encouraged all 12 of us to be the best we can be. All of her adult children have achieved some level of secondary education, four of her daughters graduated high school with their Associates. She is service-oriented and has helped with countless Eagle projects and  Girl Scout Gold Award projects for neighbors and strangers. She has served in many functions for her church and community. She helped my autistic brother achieve his dreams (drive, obtain his Associates, get married). My brother didn't speak until he was eight. She still has 10 at home including my newly married brother and his wife in her basement apartment and my grandfather. So a small nugget tray would not feed them all. She supports everyone and runs a household full of love. And in her spare time she writes an uplifting blog on family life. Twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com

Whew! Just that amazing write-up was enough of a Mother's Day gift for me, but imagine my surprise when she called me this morning to tell me about this.

Wet hair and all...


Fwd: Thanks for sharing about your mom with us.
You are the lucky winner of a small nugget tray, small cookie tray and gallon of lemonade.
We can also make the nuggets in our reheatable option if you’d like to eat the nuggets on Sunday.
Please let us know what time and if you want hot or cold nuggets. Thanks! 


It doesn't get any better than this; an amazing daughter and CFA nuggets. Thanks, Bossy and CFA Murray!



2 comments:

Cindy said...

We love Chick-Fil-A!! Congratulations!!

LeAnn said...

Hugs for Bossy; that is an amazing gift. Loved her thoughts on you and I know they are true. You are incredible. Blessings and hugs!