May 14, 2018

A Day for Moms

It was a beautiful Mother's Day. We went to church this morning where we were spoiled with treats and goodies. Crafty and Prima Donna joined me in teaching Curly's class and Scout and Curly sang to us along with the rest of the primary in Sacrament Meeting.

After church and lunch I enjoyed a nice nap while the kids made dinner and cleaned the house. The Beast dropped off Little Warrior for his fun time with Grandma. He is definitely a busy boy! And I know his parents say he sleeps well at home, but he doesn't really like to sleep here. Too much excitement, I guess.

We had a big family dinner with most of the family. Princess called me to tell me that she wasn't feeling well, so they would come up later in the week, and of course we missed Beauty and The Beast. This is the only pic we got and Little Warrior, Twizlet, and I were not even looking at the camera.


I hope your day was sweet and full of family and love.

Happy Mother's Day.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It does look like you had a super Mom's Day Celebration. The best part for me was the nap; I am happy you got one. I love the photo; it was a sweet one.
I had a great day. Our son in law and my hubby cooked the dinner and it was yummy. My duaghter and I had a lovely day and enjoy visiting and being with our grandchildren. My other children called so I spent a good deal of time on the phone. I loved it all.
Blessings and hugs for you!