May 1, 2018

Downsizing

We have been doing a lot of downsizing here. I started getting rid of stuff when my sweetie was out of town back in January, but I finally finished going through every bookcase in the house and donating all the books that are too juvenile for Baby Doll, or just not exciting enough for the big kids.


I gave a bunch of board books to my grandbabies, but we still had 3 giant totes to give to the DI even after they had gone through them all. Sorry about the bad pics; I sent Scout upstairs to take them for me.


The rain cancelled all the ballgames and practices for tonight except for Curly's .I spent my morning at the dentist getting a crown prep done and then my afternoon making hair ties for both softball teams. They take this sort of thing very seriously.
Scout's team - she says they need more red...


I told her I was downsizing and couldn't possibly buy more red.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

This is an excellent post on your downsizing project. I need to do the same thing with books. We must learn to use up what we have and get rid of what we are not using. Thanks for reminding me.
Blessings and hugs!