May 5, 2018

Congrats, Princess!


Today was it! The big day when Princess received her BS in Elementary Education from Utah Valley University. My sweetie and I drove down in the big van and Grandpa came separately in his car so he could drive me home afterward. My sweetie was planning to run the rest of the way to his mom's house so he could help her with a few things while I took care of everything at home.



The Convocation for the Education graduates began at 11:00 and we were finished in just over an hour. It was short and sweet and quite enjoyable compared to most Commencements I have attended.


After the ceremony, we snapped a few pics out on the quad and then The Frog's family took off for the airport and we drove over to the mall so we could go to PF Chang's for lunch. It was really nice Chinese food!


Tomorrow is a crazy day for Crafty as she handles a dance competition over the top of her DYW scholarship program. Princess, The Frog, and Tadpole are all staying with us tonight so Princess can help her tomorrow. Four girls will advance to state competition... I sure hope Crafty is one of them!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Congratulations to Princess on her graduation. That is a beautiful achievement. I love the degree she got.
Blessings and hugs for Princes and her Frog and little one!