May 9, 2018

Crazy May Days

It seems like I keep forgetting things I want to share with you that are happening every day around here. Like last night after chasing people off to practice or work or whatever, I got a chance to go to the Dance Concert at Bingham and watch Crafty perform for the last time. No, she isn't a senior, but she is not planning to dance at the high school next year. I'm a little sad about that, but happy to see her making more room in her schedule for classes she loves like AP Statistics...

Crafty on the left
Crafty right in the middle
Or tonight when Grandpa, Scout, and I went to Baby Doll's softball game and we witnessed her putting on the catcher's gear for the very first time. She admitted afterward that she really didn't know what she was doing, but it was fun trying. Sadly, they lost their game 2-1 in 5 innings.


And even later tonight, playing 2 hours of basketball with some of my favorite people. May is always a whirlwind of activities and fun. I love the warm weather and the sunshine.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am sure it had to be sad to watch her dance in this last performance. I am sure it was hard to make those choices. You are amazing at getting to the games. I'm sure it was fun watching that cute Baby Doll play. Blessings and hugs!