Dec 17, 2016

Girl Scout Christmas Party and True Blue Cupcakes

Today was crazy and I'm so tired, so you get short tonight since I have an 8:00 basketball game for Baby Doll. We started this morning in the foods room at the high school at 7:00 AM. Crafty and her leadership team for Cupcake Club had committed to making cupcakes to sell for $1 each at the cafeteria during lunchtime.


By 8:25, the girls had completed 96 cupcakes and they were headed to class. Thank goodness I had Prima Donna with me to help. She stayed at the high school and I went back home to lay down for an hour. It was interrupted sleep, but at least it was sleep.


I was back at the high school by 11:00 to help them set up their table and get things going. When I picked up Prima Donna at 1:00, they had sold about 1/3 of the cupcakes and they had donated the money to True Blue Charities.


Most of what I did during the hour or so I was home was put together everything we needed for the Girl Scout Christmas Party. Our troop party started at 2:45. The girls painted cute wooden snowmen and made Kit Kat Christmas trees. We had a cookie exchange and then we presented the girls with a gift and sent them on their way. The day wasn't over yet.


There was still dance, basketball practice, dinner, cleanup...




1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Yup! Another unbelievable day for you and your awesome family. I am happy you stopped for at least a short nap. blessings and hugs!