Dec 2, 2016

Ever Heard of Scrape-A-Round?

Ever heard of Scrape-A-Round?

Well, neither had I until the good people at Family Guide put one up for review. I sort of have this rule against doing review-type posts back-to-back, but I was notified yesterday that we had been selected from this national pool (of course it is limited by places that have snow...). I should have read through it more carefully, because I had to tell you about it today or they wouldn't send me one to try.



So this post is really an evil plot to get somebody... anybody... to scrape my car for me.

Since we have so many drivers living at home, and way too much stuff in our garage, we all have to park on the driveway and that means we all get frost. So far it has been pretty warm, but this past week I've gone outside in the morning to frozen ice on my windshield. It's worse than frost!

These Scrape-A-Rounds are totally different from anything I've ever seen before. Just check out this video and see for yourself.

I

They claim to be the best ice scraper on the planet for all these reasons: 
  • Softer plastic, allows the scraper to conform to the window curvature.
  • 18" of ice scraping surface.
  • Comfortable grasp provides relief for the arthritic or carpal syndrome sufferer.
  • Direct pressure to the window; no pressure lost through the ice scraper.
  • The circular rotational motion of ice scraper.
  • Double ice scraper action, leading edge and trailing edge.
  • Multi functional, remove the cap and it doubles as a funnel.
  • Scrapes windows frost and ice free in half the time.
Since my kids and my sweetie always have fun trying out new products, I'm excited to get this one!

At least I won't have to scrape my own windows for a day or two.

2 comments:

amy said...

This is our favorite scraper and they are a local company too, yay!

LeAnn said...

It looks like a great product. I think it is fun that you do these reviews. Blessings!