Nov 15, 2016

Still Waiting

Last week I was so excited to face this new week so things could get better.

Still waiting...

This morning was crazy. Scout had a sore throat and didn't want to go to school so I added a doctor's appointment for her to my list. Then I helped in Curly's classroom for an hour until Bossy and I dropped Drama Queen's truck with the mechanic. He also did a quick oil change on my car, but discovered problems with my battery.

We ran back home to pick up Chips from Preschool and after feeding all 8 of us lunch, Bossy left. We had decided to go to the Grizzlies Hockey Game tonight for FHE since we could get free tickets with our Pass of All Passes. So Scout, Baby Doll, and I drove to the Maverik Center to pick up the tickets. It was incredibly fast and we got amazing seats.

On the way back, we stopped at the shop to have the new battery installed, and then we made it to the doctor for Scout just in time. Unfortunately, she was diagnosed with strep... then Baby Doll was also diagnosed with strep.

I drove the girls home before I ran back to the pharmacy to pick up meds, but then it was time for my dentist appointment. I had already called Drama Queen and told her to take Grandpa and Dog Walker and go without me. I cancelled my visiting teachers so they wouldn't get sick, but we decided after all of our efforts procuring hockey tickets that we were going to the game anyway.

Quick dinner of leftover BBQ chicken sandwiches, picked up kids from dance, and we were on our way. The game was so fun! The Grizzlies won 5 - 2.

Unfortunately, homework wasn't finished until about 11:30 and now I'm exhausted.

I'll still looking for the easier days.




1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Gosh, I can't wait to read of an easier day; I don't think that is possible. I am so sorry to hear about the strep; lots of this going around I hear. You do make a full day exciting in a multitude of ways. I am happy that you made it to the game and had a good time. You do need these extra fun moments in between all your other exciting adventures. Hugs for all! Hope the girls get better quick.