Aug 13, 2016

The Night Before the Big Day

This is it.

The night before Princess gets married. It's 1:15 AM and of course I'm still awake. We spent most of the day at the church setting things up for the reception tomorrow night. We got there about 3:00 and left just after 10:00. Building a tree wasn't easy, but it is so fun and whimsical. Drama Queen outdid herself this time.

Tables are set, food is all prepared and ready for plating. It should be a good and relatively easy day (until the kids are gone and it is time to clean up!). I didn't quite finish binding their second quilt that we made at the shower, but I think they will forgive me if it takes a few extra days. I only have one more side left to finish, but unless I manage to do it in the morning before we head to the temple, it's going to have to wait.

My boys have weigh-ins for football in the morning. Curly has to be there at 6:45 and Sport at 8:15. I'm glad they were early because if they miss them they are suspended until after the first game, and they would be devastated if that happened (so would my sweetie...).

Here are a couple of sneak peak pics of the reception, and I'm off to bed.


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It just looks so lovely. I wish I could have ran over and seen it. If I explained our day I know you would forgive me. Anyway, you and your family are amazing. The photo of the tree looks so awesome. Happy that you are not feeling too bad about not finishing the quilt. They won't be using it for a while anyway.
Blessings and hugs for all!